Keyence LS-7030M Optical Micrometer with LS-7601 Control
These optical micrometers are very useful for high accuracy tubing and wire inspection or inline process control. They use a green LED source and have no expensive wear components like traditional laser micrometers.
The high scan rate of 2400 samples/sec allows measurement methods not possible with many laser based systems. For example, a simple fixture may be used to allow hand rotation of a tube to identify the minimum and maximum outer diameters.
We can provide fixtures for bench top and inline use as well as two axis configurations. Multiple systems are available, so contact us to discuss your application.
System as shown, Price: $3900
- Color LCD control display can support up to two heads
- Can be connected to PC or PLC for automated data collection
- Monitor feature allows viewing of the part position in the measurement field
- Measurement Range: 0.01" to 1.18" 0.3 to 30 mm
- Accuracy: ±0.08 Mil ±2 μm
- Repeatability: ±0.006 Mil ±0.15 μm